A few days ago, I received an email from my Sagi-Sister in Spirit and fellow event planner and stylist, Arlene (@bklynblkorchid), which contained the following information and a simple note: Put this on your blog! She has such a way with words…lol. So let it be known that it is officially on the blog and if you and your beau have been looking for a romantic getaway, you may find this is just what the Doctor ordered…
Brides, are you interested in a destination wedding in Barbados? If so, Jet Set Bride is offering a Destination Wedding Experience Tour package (valued at over $3600) for only $599/pp. It comes complete with:
- An insider’s view of Barbados
- Round trip flights from New York City
- 3 nights all-inclusive 4-star accommodations in Barbados
- Private transportation and tours to all participating hotels and off-site venues
- A chance to interact with local service providers such as photographers, florists, beauty professionals, DJ’s and bands
- Fun excursions, food tastings and the chance to experience the warm Bajan culture
- And the opportunity to book your destination wedding services at exclusive Jet Set Bride rates
Each tour is limited to only 20 couples and is only valid for travel between June 14th – June 17th. The deadline to register is May 15th so call Gai at 718.789.1242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register today!
P.S: Check out Arlene’s Blog, FashionStyle, and tell her I sent you.
2 thoughts on “Barbados is for Lovers!”
This offer makes me want to get married again to the love of my life!
Barbados is a BEAUTIFUL island who wouldn’t want to go there in the first place!?!? This is a great package for couples…definitely passing it on to all of my soon to be married friends!!