Vineyards and wineries are the perfect wedding venue alternative for the couple who has a love of natural beauty and, of course, wine. The vibrant greenery of a vineyard in spring needs few enhancements, making the minimalist approach not only aesthetically breathtaking but also budget friendly. Wineries often host wine tastings, which is the perfect way to get the girls together to check out potential wedding venues, explore new wine pairings, and enjoy each other’s company. You can look up wineries in your area by searching the national database of US wineries.
If you’re securing a vineyard for your wedding day, you may want to make sure you know the answers to the following questions before signing on the dotted line:
- How many guests can be accommodated?
- What is the basic fee and what does it include?
- Is there a price break for days other than weekends?
- How many hours may we have use of the venue?
- Is there a weather contingency plan for outdoor venues?
- Does the winery have in-house catering?
- Can beverages other than the winery’s be served?
- Are there any music restrictions?
- Is there an area for dancing?
- May all areas of the property be used for photography?
- How about restroom facilities?
- Is parking sufficient and convenient?
- What about minors attending?