SocialBFly is looking for a few good STARS to add to our Day-of Wedding Coordination team. If you’re interested in hands-on experience assisting in the planning and flawless execution of weddings and special events, email us your resume. Your resume and cover letter should demonstrate how you possess all of the following required qualifications:
- Previous event planning experience: Applicants should have some previous event planning experience. This includes non-professional experience such as volunteer school events,volunteer church events, college homecoming committee, sorority event chair, assisting with charity galas or other non-profit volunteer event experience.
- Driving knowledge of New Jersey: Applicants should be familiar with New Jersey’s interstates and main roads, possess an ability to read and follow a road map, and have a reliable means of transportation.
- Outgoing personality: Applicants should be flexible, hospitable, gracious, assertive, motivated, independent, resourceful, with an ability to solve problems calmly and quickly.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Weekend availability: Applicants must be willing to work Saturdays, and some Fridays and Sundays, as needed.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills: Applicants need to be able to listen to instructions and carefully and correctly follow directions.
- Computer skills: Applicants must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel. Additional ability to conduct research on the internet is required.
Examples recapping specific situations where the required attributes were demonstrated are encouraged as part of your cover letter. We will review every resume received and all first-round candidates will be contacted to schedule a phone interview.
We are looking forward to expanding our team and can’t wait to to announce our new additions in a future blog.